Three Part PDP
Book: A History of Money and Banking in the United States by Murray N. Rothbard (HMB)
What I’m doing: Writing a Study Guide over HMB
- Reading the entirety of HMB
- Taking detailed but concise notes while I read that include:
- Main points of each part of the book
- Main points of each subsection of the book
- Important people (and relevant information on them)
- Important events and the dates of these events
- Compile all of the notes I took into a Google Doc
- Quick re-read to fill gaps in notes
- Take Google Doc and turn into study guide/cliffsnotes. (rough draft)
- Write review on HMB and publish here as well as Amazon.
What I’m aiming to learn:
- How to take detailed, concise and accurate notes over a book while still comprehending the overall message.
- Organizing my thoughts into a cohesive whole.
- Improving my technical writing abilities.
- About the history of money and banking in the United States.